Located on the Inspired Villages complex, a one bedroom apartment, at affordable rent has become available. Situated in the picturesque village of Tattenhall, the apartment is designed to offer a more independent lifestyle whilst having the option to purchase additional care as and when it may be required in the future.
The property will be prioritised for people with a local connection and those that meet the criteria outlined below. If you meet the criteria and your application is successful you will be offered an Assured Shorthold Tenancy with Bolesworth.
It is our shared vision that affordable properties within the development are made available to local people and who are in need of care and support.
There are a number of qualifying criteria that must be met and that will be assessed through the application process.
You must meet the following criteria:
• One resident must be over 65 years and be in need of care and support
• Under 60 and registered for Disability Living Allowance
• Under 60 and in receipt of a general practitioner certificate stating a disability
• Under 60 and registered blind
• Be unable to afford a property at full market value at Inspired Tattenhall.
• Be able to afford the associated costs (estate and service charges, support charges, ground rent, council tax and utility bills)
Housing costs will consist of:
- Rent: This is £103 per week
- Estate and Service Charges
- Support Charges (if applicable)
- Council Tax and Utility Bills
Local Connection Criteria
The local connection criteria will be applied to ensure preference is given firstly to those with a local connection to Tattenhall Ward and then to those with a local connection to administrative area of Cheshire West and Chester.
In order to have a local connection the applicant or their partner must:
• Currently reside in Tattenhall Ward
• Have a close family member (mother, father, siblings, children, grandchildren) currently residing in Tattenhall Ward
If an applicant has no local connection to Tattenhall Ward, the applicant or their partner must:
• Currently reside in the administrative area of Cheshire West and Chester
• Have a close family member (mother, father, siblings, children, grandchildren) currently residing in the administrative area of Cheshire West and Chester
If an applicant has no local connection to Tattenhall Ward or administrative area of Cheshire West and Chester, the applicant or their partner must currently reside within the UK.
What to do next?
If you would be interested in applying for the apartment at Inspired Tattenhall please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
For more information about Inspired villages please visit their website https://www.inspiredvillages.co.uk
On receipt of the application form and as long as the above criteria is met we can organise a viewing of the apartment. Due to COVID-19 restrictions there are various areas on the complex that we are unable to access unless the applicant is successful.
The deadline date for applications of 30th Sept 2020.