- By entering a promotion, entrants agree to be bound by our terms and conditions. The Promoter (Bolesworth) reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to or disqualify any entrant whose conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the promotion into disrepute. In the event of such disqualification the Promoter may award the applicable prize to another entrant.
- Our promotions are open to UK residents including Northern Ireland, who are aged 18 years or over. The Promoter reserves the right to request written proof of age of the winner and proof of identity. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to withhold delivery of the prize until such proof of eligibility and identity of the prize winner has been confirmed or to disqualify any entrant from the promotion as it sees fit.
- Social media access is required.
- Internet access is required.
Participants must be 18 years old. People under the age of 18 will need parent or guardian’s permission.
Employees/contractors of the Promoter and its affiliates and any other persons or employees/contractors of companies associated with this promotion and members of the families and house of any such persons are not eligible to enter this promotion.
Any such entries will be invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- To enter: The entrant needs to post a response on a designated social media post, as posted by Bolesworth’s relevant distribution channels
Only one entry will be valid per person.
Competition is open for the duration specified in the published post.
- Prizes will be specified in published competition posts
- Winner selection: All valid entries received by the end of the duration of the competition will be entered into a prize draw.
- Winner notification: The winner will be notified in due course after the drawing. The winner has three days to accept the prize. If the prize isn’t accepted, the prize will then be offered to the next winner, and so forth until it is accepted.
- Those entering are advised to check their social media notifications/inbox and the Bolesworth social pages on the date of the prize draw.
- By entering this competition, the winner agrees for their details to be passed on to relevant advertising Partners (where applicable) in order to receive their prize. You agree that your email address and any other information you provide may be passed on to the competition’s advertising partner for future marketing use. (You may opt out of future marketing emails by contacting the advertising partner directly.)
- The winner will be contacted to arrange the prize collection after accepting the prize. Where delivery may take longer than anticipated or is to be arranged in an alternative manner, the winner will be updated.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize should a previously confirmed winner for a prize contact the promoter outside of the winner communication timeframe, to decline their prize.
- Any expenses incurred by the [winners, parents or guardian] and any guest with regard to travel, and in the general use and/or enjoyment of their prize, are the sole responsibility of the winners and guests.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is awarded at the Promoter’s discretion and no prize will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries. Any incorrect information provided will render the entry void.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take an element of the prize it will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. However, the Promoter and its advertising Partners reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries and the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered howsoever arising from the promotion or any prize, whether due to errors or omissions or other cause by the Promoter, its employees, agents or others to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- By entering this promotion, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of administering this promotion.
- For details of the winner (name and county) send a self-addressed envelope to: Bolesworth Castle, Tattenhall, Castle CH3 9HN
- This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Bolesworth, Bolesworth Castle, Tattenhall, Chester CH3 9HN