Job Vacancy: Communications Assistant
Working under the direction of the MarComms Manager, this post is responsible for the day-to-day delivery of Marcomms activity for Bolesworth Estate, including Bolesworth International and Liverpool Internation Horse Shows, to grow the reputation and profile of the business.
The post holder will work closely with the Marcomms Manager and Digital Executive, as well as associated team members across the business where required, in order to deliver a cohesive, tailored and targeted (where required) approach across the broad spectrum of communications and marketing.
Strong written and verbal communications skills, an understanding of the marketing mix, communication techniques and platforms together with excellent organisational abilities and a knowledge of the equestrian industry is essential.
- Helping to create content/copy for press releases, marketing materials and case studies
- Helping to develop integrated media and social media campaigns
- Developing content for web and eshots
- Developing and overseeing content for sponsorship fulfilment
- Assisting with Brand Activation on behalf of our sponsors/commercial partners
- Overseeing content production (adverts, brochures and videos)
- Monitoring and recording media coverage
- Research and analysis
- Using planning tools and producing progress reports
- Attending Bolesworth brand activation/promotional events which may be outside normal working hours
- Fresh and insightful ideas
- Strong writing skills with the ability to engage audiences across a variety of communication platforms
- A good knowledge of CMS website and eshot systems
- A comprehensive understanding of social media platform
- A willingness to learn and a proactive approach
- An ability to prioritise workloads and multi-task
- A Good knowledge of the equestrian industry
- Good understanding of the importance of brand
- Good understanding of the commercial partnerships between events and brands
- Excellent attention to detail
- A creative approach to creating new and innovative content
Based in the Bolesworth Events Office, Bolesworth Castle, Tattenhall, Chester CH3 9HQ.
Monday - Friday 8.30am to Friday 5.00pm. Own transport essential.
Salary dependent on experience.